Multi monitor Media Player
Multi‑Panel Show Launcher
PowerShow is a multi-monitor software that
loads in PowerPoint environment as an add-in and introduces the
following slide show features in a machine supporting multi-monitor
- View the slide show on a monitor while you continue working on
something else on another monitor.
- View different presentations on different monitors. You don't need
multiple computers to show different slide shows. Save significantly on
hardware and software costs.
- View shows on a video wall - shows can span across multiple monitors
all the way up to all available monitors.
- View presentation and formatted notes on separate monitors - keep
notes in sync with the slide show.
- View shows on multiple display panels arranged in matrix (box) layout.
- Run a ticker slide show simultaneously with the main slide show. See
- See video on a monitor while controlling it from another monitor.
See Multi-monitor Media
- Run multiple shows simultaneously. Run multiple videos
- View same slide show on multiple monitors simultaneously. Shows are
kept in sync with each other. See
- Edit the presentation while the slide show is running.
- Control multiple shows from a single terminal. See
- Control different slide shows running on different machines from a
single console. Click here to
- Slide design view can stay in-sync with slide show.
- Slide show can stay in-sync with slide design view.
- The supported number of shows and the number of monitors is only
limited by the system resources.
install PowerShow - it will automatically register with your PowerPoint
environment. Start PowerShow using Slide Show | Power Show item within Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007
to visit the download page.
Click here to know the
hardware and software requirements to run PowerShow.