Custom Show Merge Assistant
Movies with Captions
ProTools Shape Properties
The different parts of the ProTools Shape Properties tab group (PowerPoint
2007 and later versions) and toolbar (PowerPoint 2003 and previous versions) are as follows:
This toolbar allows you to:
- Navigate to a shape using its name.
- Rename shapes: Change the name of the selected shape from the
one that PowerPoint gave to the one that you want.
- Change the position (Left and Top) of the shape.
- Change the height and width of the shape.
- Rotate the shape using angles.
- The shapes can be renamed, their position, height and width can be
changed even when they are part of a group. This is very powerful since
you don't have to dismantle the group of shapes to do these changes.
Dismantling the group has a slide effect of removing the animations and
effects that had been assigned to it.