Custom Show Merge Assistant
Movies with Captions
|ProTools Slide Properties
The different parts of the ProTools Slide
Properties tab group (PowerPoint 2007 and later versions) and toolbar (PowerPoint 2003
and previous versions) are as follows:
This toolbar allows you to:
- Navigate to a slide using its name.
- Rename slides: Change the name of the
slide from the one that PowerPoint gave to the one that you want.
- Navigate to a slide using its index or the slide ID.
- Select whether the slide should display
the shapes present on the Master slide. The corresponding way to get the
same through PowerPoint is to use the following steps:
- Select Format | Background... menu item.
- Check Omit background graphics from master box.
- Click OK button.
- Select whether the slide should have the
background displayed from the Master slide
- Change the layout of the slide.